This material 2840x seems far superior to what we have been utilizing!!! THANK YOU! Thank you again for the excellent support!-Ben M.
At Elastocon TPE Technologies, our TPE compounds are produced with superior versatility, strength and performance. Our thermoplastic elastomer material consistently demonstrates the strongest durability as shown by rigorous industry testing.
Below, we outline our available TPE series. View our TPE Data Sheets to sort the TPE material by specifications like hardness, gravity and more. If you know what you need, you can order a sample now.
- Our popular Elastocon 2800 Series of thermoplastic elastomers are offered in Shore A hardness ranges from 10 to 90. This series is ideally suited for consumer goods and industrial products, particularly in applications requiring an ultra-soft rubber-like feel and a good surface finish with non-slip/soft touch ergonomics and resilience. The 2800 series materials are supplied as ready-to-use pellets in 50 lb. bag and 1000 lb. box quantities. 3300 Series
- Elastocon 3300 series is a colorable S-B-S thermoplastic elastomer series.
- Our versatile Elastocon 8000 Series of thermoplastic elastomers are supplied for compounding or as ready-to-use pellets in 1000 lb. quantities. 9000 Series
- Our Elastocon 9000 Series of thermoplastic elastomers are supplied for compounding or as ready-to-use pellets in 1000 lb. quantities. CLR Series
- Our new Elastocon CLR (Clear) Series of non-blooming thermoplastic elastomers were developed for applications with clarity and high strength properties. The new grades are FDA-compliant and well-suited for consumer goods and industrial applications requiring U.V. stability. OF Series
- Our new Elastocon OF (oil-free) Series of thermoplastic elastomers were created for applications that require oil/plasticizer-free, high strength properties and a reduced coefficient of friction. These grades are ideal for consumer goods and industrial applications requiring U.V. stability. They can also be over-molded onto polypropylene. The OF grades are latex and phthalate-free, and the natural OF65 is FDA-compliant.STK Series
- The Elastocon STK Series of thermoplastic elastomers are offered in a variety of Shore A hardness ranges, ideally suited for applications that require over-mold adhesion to various substrates like PC, ABS, PC/ABS, Copolyester, and Polyamide. The best applications for the STK series are consumer goods and industrial products. They are supplied as ready-to-use pellets in 50 lb. bag and 1000 lb. box quantities.